Friday, December 31, 2010

Last one for this Year! Get your Freedom!

As I walked through the year a journey that took me to new destinations, meet new people, open up, learn more, and be humble. I found most or all were seeking a purpose in what they do.
Caught between what we took up to do as a source of living and improve status in this world versus what we really wanted to and was close to our heart!

Mid career is where many realize that they are unhappy and not doing what they really would want. At this point of course the crisis is that FEAR of new territories, the set of responsibilities make it tough to make a shift. The reason being one you are worn out emotionally and physically with stress and worry of becoming successful and big. The other the bruden of income!
Shifting tracks to do what one might really want to do becomes tough and the biggest and most common reason : “if I start a new, what about my income.”

Personally, I also wondered what happened! After so many years, I cannot say I am done with working!! And then this happened..

I played a game called Money Champ with kids of age 5-12. Imagine!! But yes!!
The key point I learned was that we spend our lifetime to earn money and earn more through profits and promotions. However, we never look at Managing Money. We do not consider
making our money work for us
.
The key point is that
Success is when you have managed your Money in a way that it works for you and let’s you be free to do what you wish to pursue
!
So my lesson was Money Management. A shift in perspective:
From working for Money to making Money work for me.
1.

1. From the day you start spending moeny be it yours or not, make sure you focus on making Money work for you.
2. Make sure that before you buy stuff that you have invested Money to make it work for you and take care of your living costs
3. Then start rolling your money
4. Make sure you have cash flow even if it is small amounts and over long periods [it is a strategy]
I learned these trick from someone real from someone who taught this through a simple game!! If curious, I can share who!! Let me know!

0 comments: